Hands N Feet

Hands N Feet

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday

So today was kind of a hard day. No particular reason.

I noticed it when a woman was holding a really chunky blond baby- maybe 7 months old, and when a co-worker brought in her 10 day old baby. Maybe this sounds weird, but I was kind of afraid to touch the baby. Not because she was too fragile or that she wasn't mine, but because she reminded me of what should happen when you have a baby. I should have carried to term and brought my sons home. One day I will.

My heater broke yesterday...freakin' 53 degrees in my house. Try sleeping in a house that cold. I shouldn't complain- I have a house.

I have had a few suggestions through facebook on ideas for the boys' anniversary. I'd love to hear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment